What are the packaging and delivery guidelines?
March 18, 2019
- All products should be sent via a fully traceable and insured method of shipment
- For products being shipped outside the EU, a service should be used which supports sending packages Delivery Duty Paid, and this option should be selected to ensure that all duty and import tax is billed back to the sender
- All information declared in any accompanying paperwork should be complete and truthful, including the value and purpose of the shipment
Todelli returns arrangements
- Todelli will pay for and arrange the return of all products under Todelli's sitewide 4-day returns guarantee by customers who have changed their mind
- We ask for all products returned by customers to be prepared in their original packaging for the return journey and will accept no liability for damage sustained on the return products not packed in line with these guidelines
- If a buyer is returning their products because they have changed their mind then the refund will be issued once and only when the products reach the initial seller. Todelli will be responsible for the communication between the buyer and the seller.
Did this help answer your question?